All-inclusive Surf Coaching pack
Our teaching programme
Our surf coaching package is designed for beginners and intermediate surfers wanting to take a step forward with the help of an accredited surf coach so that they’ll really notice a significant improvement at the end of their stay. Beginners focus on riding the “foam” and work on their take-off while intermediate surfers are assigned a set of “achievements” such as making the bottom turn and riding a green wave or improving their rollers and cut-backs. All our surf coaches are qualified and have been with us for a long time, they are great guys and among the best coaches in the area. We do small groups of max. 6 people/coach to guarantee quality surf lessons.
The weekly package includes 5 full days of coached sessions per week. You’ll first be driven to the beach with the best waves for your ability. A coaching session starts with a 2,5-hour surf course, usually in the morning. Then, after having a well-deserved packed lunch, you will be able to stay on the beach in the afternoon, where you can surf and practise wht you’ve learnt under the supervision of the surf coaches, you can ask them for all the advice you need. You can also just go back to our house and relax on a terrace looking at the ocean and go for a surf at Banana Point if you feel like it. Easy as holidays should be!
Included in the package:
- 5 days of surf lessons/week
- All surfing equipment hire: boards, wetsuits, wax etc…
- Packed lunch on the beach
- Accommodation & full board in our beautiful beach house
- Airport transfer for stays of 1 week or more
Rates per person:
- Roulotte (double occupancy) or shared bedroom (4 beds) accommodation:
75€/day or 460€/week
- Double/twin bedroom accommodation:
80€/day or 490€/week
- Deluxe sea view Roulotte (**new!**): 85€/day or 520€/week
- Sea view en-suite bedroom (**new!**): 90€/day or 550€/week
- Accommodation with full board is also possible, please contact us for the rates.
- Private bedroom occupancy is possible for a supplement