Thank you for your visit to the site. Below you will find our policy on the processing of personal data. We advise you to read it, by visiting this site you accept the practices that we detail and you adhere to the terms and conditions set out below. In accordance with the provisions of articles 6-III and 19 of Law n° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for Confidence in the digital economy, known as LCEN, we bring to the attention of users and visitors of the site [address_site_web] the following information:
Under article 6 of law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the website https://www.zensurfmorocco.com/ are informed of the identity of the various stakeholders in the context of its implementation and monitoring:
- Raison sociale : ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD
- Address : 5 Secretary’s Lane – GX11 1AA GI
- E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number :
Publication manager (s) and DPO
The people in charge of the publication are: Nicolas KERNEIS
Contact the editors : email@example.com
The people responsible for the publication are natural persons.
Data Protection Officer (DPO): Nicolas KERNEIS– firstname.lastname@example.org
Webmaster and host
Website creation : C2F DIGITAL – JUS2’COM
The site host is: O2Switch – JUS2’COM
The following notices have been adapted from the model proposed by the GDPR legal notice generator of Orson.io
Shipping will be made according to the buyer’s delivery option choice (mainly home delivery or collection point) within the EU and Switzerland. Please contact us if you don’t find a delivery option for your country, and we will be happy to send you a price quote for your delivery. The average delivery time will be around 4 business days, but it may vary according to your destination country.
The buyer of physical products for sale on our e-commerce site has a period of 14 days to send us a return (at his expense) for reimbursement. Note that a refund will only be possible if the item has not been used and shows no signs of wear, and is returned in its original packaging. Beyond this 14-day period, no complaint can be processed.
- Client: any professional or natural person capable within the meaning of articles 1123 and following of the Civil Code, or legal person, who visits the Site subject to these general conditions.
- Benefits and Services: ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD provides Customers with:
- Content: All the constituent elements of the information present on the Site, in particular texts – images – videos.
- Customer information: Hereinafter referred to as “Information (s)” which corresponds to all the personal data likely to be held by ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD for the management of your account, the management of the customer relationship and for the purposes of analysis and statistics.
- User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
- Personal information: “Information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies” (article 4 of law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978).
The terms “personal data”, “data subject”, “subcontractor” and “sensitive data” have the meaning defined by the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD: n° 2016-679)
The Site constitutes an intellectual work protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code and applicable International Regulations. The Customer may not in any way reuse, transfer or exploit for his own account all or part of the elements or works of the Site.
The use of the site https://www.zensurfmorocco.com/ implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the site https://www.zensurfmorocco.com/ are therefore invited to consult them on a regular basis.
This website is normally accessible to users at any time. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD, who will then endeavor to communicate to users before the dates and times of the intervention. The website is updated regularly by [mlh4_address_site_web] [mlh4_raison_socie] who is responsible for it. In the same way, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they nevertheless impose themselves on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to become acquainted with them.
The purpose of the website https://www.zensurfmorocco.com/ is to provide information concerning all of the company’s activities. [mlh4_raison_socie] strives to provide the website https://www.zensurfmorocco.com/ with information that is as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by itself or by the third party partners who provide it with this information.
All the information indicated on the site https://www.zensurfmorocco.com/ is given for information only, and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information on the site https://www.zensurfmorocco.com/ is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
The objective is to provide a service that ensures the best accessibility rate. The host ensures the continuity of its service 24 hours a day, every day of the year. It nevertheless reserves the right to interrupt the hosting service for the shortest possible durations, in particular for the purposes of maintenance, improvement of its infrastructures, failure of its infrastructures or if the Services and Services generate deemed traffic. unnatural.
ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD and the host cannot be held responsible in the event of malfunction of the Internet network, telephone lines or computer and telephony equipment linked in particular to network congestion preventing access to the server.
ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD is the owner of the intellectual property rights and holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the website, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, videos, icons and sounds. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD.
Any unauthorized use of the site or one of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
[mlh4_raison_socie] acting as publisher of the site https://www.zensurfmorocco.com/ is responsible for the quality and veracity of the Content it publishes.
[mlh4_raison_socie] cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment, when accessing the website https://www.zensurfmorocco.com/, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated at point 4, either the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
[mlh4_raison_socie] cannot also be held liable for consequential damages (such as loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site https://www.zensurfmorocco.com/. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact space) are available to users. ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would contravene the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where appropriate, ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD also reserves the right to question the user’s civil and/or criminal liability, in particular in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used. (text, photography, etc.).
The site https://www.zensurfmorocco.com/ contains a number of hypertext links to other sites (partners, information, etc.) set up with the authorization of the site owner. However, the owner of the site does not have the possibility of verifying the content of the sites thus visited and therefore declines all responsibility for this fact as to the possible risks of illegal content.
ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD undertakes that the processing of personal data carried out on the site https://www.zensurfmorocco.com/ complies with the general data protection regulations (RGPD) and the Data Protection Act.
8.2 Purpose of the data collected
[mlh4_raison_socie] may process all or part of the data collected on its website https://www.zensurfmorocco.com/:
- To allow navigation on the Site and the management and traceability of the services ordered by the user: connection and use data for the Site, invoicing, order history, etc.
- To prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): computer equipment used for browsing, IP address, password (hashed)
- Pour améliorer la navigation sur le Site : données de connexion et d’utilisation
- To conduct optional satisfaction surveys on[website_address]: e-mail address
- To carry out communication campaigns (sms, email): telephone number, email address
ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD does not market your personal data which is therefore only used out of necessity or for statistical and analytical purposes. In general, your data will in no case be transmitted to third parties without your prior explicit consent.
8.3 Right of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with the European regulations in force, the Users of [mlh4_address_site_web] have the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 GDPR) and rectification (article 16 GDPR), updating, completeness of User data right of blocking or deletion of personal data of Users (article 17 GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c GDPR)
- right to limit the processing of User data (Article 18 GDPR)
- right of opposition to the processing of User data (article 21 GDPR)
- right to the portability of data that Users have provided, when this data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 GDPR)
- right to define the fate of User data after their death and to choose to whom https://www.zensurfmorocco.com/ will have to communicate (or not) their data to a third party that they will have previously designated
As soon as ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD becomes aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from him, ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD undertakes to destroy his data, unless their retention proves necessary for probative purposes or to respond to a legal obligation.
lf the User wishes: to know how ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD uses his Personal Data, to ask to rectify it or oppose its processing, the data protection officer (DPO) of ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD is your contact for any request for exercising your rights to this processing.
Contact the DPO electronically:
- Send an email to email@example.com or make a request via our contact form
Contact the DPO by post :
- The data protection officer
ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD
5 Secretary’s Lane
In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he would like ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD to correct, update or delete, by identifying himself precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport ).
Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD by law, in particular with regard to the conservation or archiving of documents. Finally, Users of https://www.zensurfmorocco.com/ can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
Our website uses various Cookies to improve your experience on the site and our services. By browsing our site https://www.zensurfmorocco.com/, cookies may be automatically installed on your computer.
What is a cookie ?
A “cookie” is a small information file sent to the User’s browser and saved on the User’s terminal (eg computer, smartphone), (hereinafter “Cookies”). This file includes information such as the User’s domain name, the User’s Internet access provider, the User’s operating system, as well as the date and time of access. Cookies do not in any way risk damaging the User’s terminal.
Purpose of cookies
Cookies have multiple uses: they can be used to memorize your customer identifier with a merchant site, the current content of your shopping cart, an identifier allowing you to trace your navigation for statistical or advertising purposes, etc.
Do not hesitate to consult the CNIL website to find out more about cookies, how they work and how to oppose them. https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
Types of cookies
- Internal cookies necessary for the site to function: These cookies allow the site to function optimally. You can oppose and delete them using your browser settings, however your user experience may be degraded.
- Audience measurement cookies: In order to adapt the site to the requests of its visitors, or simply to improve contact rates, we measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed and the activity of visitors on the site and their frequency of return. ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD uses the Google Analytics statistical tool.
- Third-party cookies intended to improve the interactivity of the site: The site https://www.zensurfmorocco.com/ relies on services offered by third-party sites. These include, for example, videos broadcast on the site (Youtube, Dailymotion, etc.), sharing buttons or lists of publications from social networks, rating tools, etc. These features use third-party cookies directly deposited by these services that you can deactivate at any time.
At any time, the User can choose to express and modify his wishes in terms of Cookies by clicking on the link “Cookies” at the bottom of each page of the website.
[mlh4_raison_socie] may occasionally use web beacons (also called “tags”, or action tags, one-pixel GIFs, transparent GIFs, invisible GIFs and one-to-one GIFs) and deploy them through a specialist partner web analytics that may be located (and therefore store the corresponding information, including the User’s IP address) in a foreign country.
These tags are placed both in online advertisements allowing Internet users to access the Site, and on the various pages of the Site.
This technology allows ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD to evaluate visitors’ responses to the Site and the effectiveness of its actions (for example, the number of times a page is opened and the information consulted), as well as the use of this Site by the User.
The external service provider may possibly collect information on visitors to the Site and other Internet sites using these beacons, compile reports on the activity of the Site for the attention of ZEN SURF TRAVEL LTD, and provide other services relating to the use of it and the Internet.
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site https://www.zensurfmorocco.com/ is subject to French law. Except in cases where the law does not allow it, exclusive jurisdiction is given to the courts with local jurisdiction.